March 29, 2020
As we navigate through this difficult time period together, we ask each of you for your continued understanding and patience. On March 24th, Governor Tony Evers issued the “Safer at Home” order, which prohibits all nonessential travel until April 24th. To see the order, please click here
As your healthcare provider, we will remain open to provide emergency and urgent dental care to you. Below are some examples of symptoms falling in these categories:
- Broken tooth causing discomfort
All elective appointments will be rescheduled after April 24th. At that time, the COVID-19 pandemic situation will be reevaluated by the federal and state authorities.
We look forward to continuing to serve you, and we always want you to know that your health and safety is our top priority.
Dr. Thomas Kaczynski
March 16, 2020
This is without a doubt a very challenging time for everybody. Our top priority is your health and wellbeing and to no lesser extent that of our community. We have been closely tracking the developments related to coronavirus (COVID-19), and we take this issue very seriously. We are following updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the American Dental Association, and local health officials.
Here at Kenosha Dentist, our purpose is building trust one patient at a time, and this applies now more than ever. After lengthy discussions, we have decided to align with the American Dental Association's recommendation to postpone elective procedures for the next three weeks and only see emergency patients for the time being. We will reevaluate the situation after April 3rd. We are implementing the following measures for your safety and to make your experience in our office exceptional even during this difficult time:
- All patients will be offered a mask and gloves upon check in
- Hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol is available
- Patients will be offered a private waiting room to be separated from other patients
- All staff will be wearing a mask, gloves, and sanitizing hands between patients
- Office furniture, doors, bathrooms and counters are sanitized daily throughout the day
- Carpets are shampooed weekly
- Please maintain social distancing from each other for at least 6 feet
- If you have any flu or cold like symptoms or have traveled abroad in the last 4 weeks, we will kindly ask you to reschedule your visit
Thank you for being a loyal patient. Please know that we will continue to listen to your feedback and continue to make the best decisions we can for everyone’s wellbeing. We want you to remain confident and know that your health is a priority in everything we do.
Dr. Thomas Kaczynski